We have a winner.
This is it: the final award in Stevivor’s game of the year (GOTY) program for 2020! Today, we’re celebrating the year’s best game, as voted by Stevivor’s writing staff.
Stevivor’s Game of the Year 2020
This was a tightly contested category (of course — it’s the biggest one), but in the end, Stevivor’s staffers chose Supergiant’s Hades as our favourite of the year.
You can take a look at our full Stevivor GOTY 2020 Awards program below. Now that we’re all done, have a safe and joyous end to this hellhole of 2020! We’ll see you in early January 2021.
Stevivor GOTY Awards 2020
- Best Sports/Racing game: Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 & 2
- Best RPG: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Best Action/Action-Adventure game: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
- Best Multiplayer game: Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Ongoing game: Destiny 2 Beyond Light
- Best Indie game: Hades
- Best Audio & Sound Design: The Last of Us Part 2
- Best Narrative: Hades
- Best Direction: Hades
- Best PC game: Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Best Switch game: Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Best Xbox game: Tell Me Why
- Best PlayStation game: Spider-Man Miles Morales
- Game of the Year: Hades
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.