Chalk up another win for Hades.
We’re continuing our game of the year (GOTY) awards for 2020 with honours for Best Direction.
Stevivor’s Best Direction of 2020
What could be boiled down to a fairly simple gameplay loop is boosted by strong characters, a masterful pacing of narrative and abilities and situations that keep players on their toes. The gameplay loop is also fun as hell.
You can take a look at our full Stevivor GOTY 2020 Awards schedule below. Any guesses on what will make the cut ahead of our official announcements?
Stevivor GOTY Awards 2020
- Best Sports/Racing game: Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 & 2
- Best RPG: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Best Action/Action-Adventure game: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
- Best Multiplayer game: Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Ongoing game: Destiny 2 Beyond Light
- Best Indie game: Hades
- Best Audio & Sound Design: The Last of Us Part 2
- Best Narrative: Hades
- Best Direction: Hades
- Best PC game: Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Best Switch game: Animal Crossing New Horizons
- 29 December: Best Xbox game
- 30 December: Best PlayStation game
- 31 December: Game of the Year
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.