The gang's all here.
Stevivor’s Ben Salter and Steve Wright are back to talk the latest and greatest things in the video game world.
Here’s what to expect from Friendly Fire Show 178:
- Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart
- Mario Golf Super Rush
- Watch Dogs Legion Bloodline
- Sea of Thieves A Pirate’s Tale
- Scarlet Nexus
- Dead by Daylight‘s Quentin Smith gets a glow up
- Nintendo Switch OLED Model
- Assassin’s Creed Infinity is live service
- Even Sony doesn’t know which way the PS5 disc drive goes
- Death Stranding coming to PS5, but is Kojima working on an Xbox game now?
- EA Play won’t have Dragon Age or Mass Effect, but Dead Space might be back
We’re always keen for your feedback, so feel free to take to the comments area or social media #friendlyfireshow hashtag to let us know what you think of the show. You can also email podcast [at] stevivor [.] com with your direct feedback and questions.
If you’re not subscribing to the Friendly Fire Show yet, you’ve got a couple options to correct that:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Simply search for “Stevivor” on your podcast player of choice!
- RSS feed
Thanks for listening, and if you like the show, consider rating and reviewing our podcast on your platform of choice!
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.