And not a second more!
Stevivor’s Ben Salter and Steve Wright are back at it after an unannounced break, catching you up with all the latest gaming news. Welcome to Friendly Fire Show 170!
Here’s what the pair discussed this time around (and remember, you can watch in video form or listen to the regular ol’ podcast!):
- What they’ve been playing:
- In the news:
- E3 2021 is back!
- Sony isn’t closing PS3, PS Vita stores
- The Xbox app finally (re-)adds Achievements
- Multiplatform Resident Evil Village demo window extended
- Old emulated PSone, PS2 games may get Trophies
- Xbox Live Gold not required for close to 100 free-to-play games
- Super Mario Party goes online… two years after release
- PlayStation Plus Video Pass being tested in Poland
- Xbox Cloud Streaming begins PC, iOS testing
- This episode in delays:
You can watch or listen below.
We’re always keen for your feedback, so feel free to take to the comments area or social media #friendlyfireshow hashtag to let us know what you think of the show. You can also email podcast [at] stevivor [.] com with your direct feedback and questions.
If you’re not subscribing to the Friendly Fire Show yet, you’ve got a couple options to correct that:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Simply search for “Stevivor” on your podcast player of choice!
- RSS feed
Thanks for listening, and if you like the show, consider rating and reviewing our podcast on your platform of choice!
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.