Spider-Man Miles Morales is available in a couple hours, and this guide details how those on PS4 can transfer their save over to the PS5 version of the game.
As Miles Morales is available on both systems, players can choose to start the game on PS4 and then transition over to Sony’s next-gen console and they’d like. It’s a relatively simple process, but if you’ve got a PS4 that you’re trading in for a PS5 you should ideally go through the first couple of steps before doing so.
Here’s what you need to do:
- On the PS4 version of Miles Morales, start the game and go to the load game screen
- Highlight the save you wish to move over to PS5 and hit R1 for Upload Save
- Confirm the process
- On the PS5 version of Miles Morales, select New Game and head into available save slots
- Hit R1 for Download Save and the save from the second step, above, should become available to your game.
If you don’t have your PS4 any longer, it’s very important that you move your PS4 save to a USB stick or PlayStation Plus cloud saves first so you can access them later. If you don’t have a PS4, you’ll need to download both PS4 and PS5 versions of Spider-Man Miles Morales to go through the steps above.
Stevivor’s Spider-Man Miles Morales Guides
- How to transfer your save from PS4 to PS5
- Suits guide
- Suits and Visor mods guide
- Gadgets guide
- Black border fix
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.