Dead by Daylight.
Can you believe it? The first week of Stevivor’s Game of the Year 2021 awards has come and gone! Today, we award honours to the Best Ongoing title of 2021.
Stevivor staffers were enthralled with Behaviour Interactive’s Dead by Daylight in this particular category.
Rightfully so; Dead by Daylight not only improved its graphical fidelity and fixed Pyramid Head’s backside in 2021 but introduced a range of new killers and survivors including K-Pop superstar the Trickster alongside Resident Evil‘s Leon and Jill. It’s included in Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass subscriptions, so the asymettrical horror title is surely one to try if you haven’t yet.
Stevivor’s GOTY 2021 runs straight through until the end of the year — you can check out a schedule below. See you back here on Monday to continue on!
Congratulations to Behaviour Interactive for this win!
Stevivor GOTY Awards 2021
- Best Sports/Racing: Forza Horizon 5
- Best RPG: Cyberpunk 2077
- Best Action/Action-Adventure: Deathloop
- Best Multiplayer game: It Takes Two
- Best Ongoing game: Dead by Daylight
- Best Indie game: Inscryption
- Best Audio & Sound Design: The Artful Escape
- Best Narrative: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Best Direction: Deathloop
- Best PC game: Inscryption
- Best Switch game: Metroid Dread
- Best Xbox game: Forza Horizon 5, Psychonauts 2 and Age of Empires 4
- Best PlayStation game: Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart
- The runners-up
- Game of the Year: Deathloop
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.