Welcome to the first show of 2022!
Stevivor’s Ben Salter and Steve Wright back for the first show of 2022 — welcome to Friendly Fire Show 193!
The boys did chat about the first 10 hours of Dying Light 2 on the Twitch stream… but that was before Techland PR advised that pre-review coverage restrictions have changed. As a result, we’ve removed that content from the YouTube video on demand and the podcast itself.
What we’ve been playing
- Rainbow Six Extraction (02:02)
Dying Light 2
- Pupperazzi (09:00)
In the news
- Microsoft acquires Activision Blizzard (11:40)
- CoD to remain on PlayStation — but, like, Warzone? Or everything? Discuss.
- Take-Two acquires Zynga for $12.7 billion (26:22)
- Ubisoft+ heading to Xbox. Standalone or part of Xbox Game Pass? (28:33)
- Troy Baker’s aligned himself with an NFT company that’s stealing content (34:20)
- Ubi ends support on Watch Dogs Legion after just over a year (36:00)
- Stevivor’s GOTY: Deathloop (39:40)
This fortnight in delays
- Weird West (January to March 2022) (49:50)
- Stalker 2 (April to December 2022)
- Dying Light 2 on Switch (February to within the next six months)
We’re always keen for your feedback, so feel free to take to the comments area or social media #friendlyfireshow hashtag to let us know what you think of the show. You can also email podcast [at] stevivor [.] com with your direct feedback and questions.
If you’re not subscribing to the Friendly Fire Show yet, you’ve got a couple options to correct that:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Simply search for “Stevivor” on your podcast player of choice!
- RSS feed
Thanks for listening, and if you like the show, consider rating and reviewing our podcast on your platform of choice!
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.