Well, most of 'em, anyway.
Gamescom Award 2019 winners have today been announced by the event’s organisers. Without further adieu, you can see them below.
- Best Action Adventure Game: Blacksad: Under the Skin, astragon Entertainment
- Best Action Game: DOOM Eternal, ZeniMax Germany
- Best Family Game: Concrete Genie, Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Best Racing Game: Grid, Codemasters
- Best Role Playing Game: Wasteland 3, Koch Media
- Best Simulation Game: Planet Zoo, Frontier
- Best Sports Game: Roller Champions, Ubisoft
- Best Strategy Game: Desperados III, THQ Nordic
- Most Original Game: Dreams, Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Best Microsoft Xbox One Game: Gears 5, Microsoft
- Best Nintendo Switch Game: The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, Nintendo
- Best Sony PlayStation 4 Game: Dreams, Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Best Mobile Game: Battle Chasers: Nightwar – Mobile Edition, HandyGames
- Best PC Game: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ubisoft
The remaining awards will issued over this coming weekend. We’ll update this post when that happens.