The purpose of this Resident Evil 3 Hip Pouch guide is to detail each and every location of the item so that you can drastically expand your inventory space.
Finding a single Hip Pouch will unlock the Get Organized Record.
We’ve detailed the Hip Pouches and their locations below.
RE3 Hip Pouches found in-game
- In the Subway Power Substation Control Room (2F): Next to the item box in the room.
- The next is from the Kite Bros puzzle found in the Downtown Subway Station safe room. You’ll need the Bolt Cutters to get the Blue Jewel from the Fancy Box in the Downtown Supermarket to do this.
- You’ll need the Battery Pack to enter the Sewers Security Room (Upper Waterway) and get this one.
- As Carlos, you’ll get this in the safe inside Police Station West Office (1F). The safe combination is 9-15-7 (alternate directions when inputting the code).
- Again as Carlos, this will be in the room off the Hospital Lobby (1F) that you’ll gain access to after a Hunter breaks through a door in the zombie siege event.
- This is found as Jill in the Underground Storage Office safe room after leaving the hospital to go underground.
RE3 Hip Pounches via shop unlocks
A total of two Hip Pouches can also be purchased via the Shop, accessible after completing the game for the first time. The Hip Pouches cost 4800P each and cannot be used in Assisted Mode (as you’d overload inventory space in that mode).
For more information on the in-game shop, you can head here.
All Stevivor’s Resident Evil 3 guides
- All Resident Evil 3 Records
- The Resident Evil 3 Shop
- All Resident Evil 3 Charlie doll locations
- All Resident Evil 3 Document locations
- All Resident Evil 3 Weapons and upgrades
- All Resident Evil 3 Puzzles & Cheat Sheet
- All Resident Evil 3 Locks
- All Resident Evil 3 Hip Pouch locations
Resident Evil 3 is available on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4 from 3 April.