Life is Strange 2 Episode 4, “Faith”, is out now, and we’ve a handy guide that’ll net you all the Collectibles, Achievements or Trophies in the episode.
We’ve left the heavy lifting for you in the video below. Items are detailed chronologically.
Spoiler warning — you’re going to have some minor story spoilers in the video below. Be aware!
- Sketching opportunity 1 [0:00]: In the hospital bed, look down at your table. Sketch the view out your window.
- Collectible 1 [1:46]: After Joey and the FBI agent leave, look and then take Joey’s one, left on your hospital bed table.
- Collectible 2 [2:26]: After driving to Nevada, make sure to look and take the FBI agent’s business card on the right before going to sleep.
- Collectible 3 [2:57]: As you’re walking along the highway, you’ll see a fox. Follow it to its hidey-hole; you’ll find a skull right ahead of it.
- Collectible 4 [3:34]: The first time you enter the church, look to a table to the left before heading into the main church hall. There’s a bunch of pins that you can look at and then take.
- Collectible 5 [3:50]: In the motel room, look in the drawer between the beds. In the front left corner is a small casino chip.
- Collectible 6 [4:15]: When you go back to the church with Jacob, go into Lisbeth’s room and then into Daniel’s. Look behind his pillow for a drawing.
There are more sketching opportunities than just the one above, but only one is needed for a corresponding Achievement/Trophy.
Life is Strange 2 is available now on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.