Life is Strange 2 Episode 2, “Rules”, is out now, and we’ve a handy guide that’ll net you all the Collectibles, Achievements or Trophies in the episode.
We’ve gathered everything in a video below, with details chronologically listed below that. Enjoy!
Spoiler warning — we’ve tried to cut out as much as we could, but for some context, mild spoilers are below.
- Collectible 1: Look to the tree behind the two-headed snowman before entering the cabin. (Chapter: Young Apprentice)
- Collectible 2: While doing chores at Stephen and Claire’s house. When you can use the model train set, follow certain steps, below. (Chapter: The Gingerbread House)
- Set the right-most switch to right
- Refill the coal
- Set the right-most switch to forward
- Send the train through the right-hand tunnel
- Speed up the train (RB on Xbox) and send it through the same tunnel
- Stop the train and check it
- Collectible 3: Check the snowman at the back of Chris’ house. (Chapter: Bending Laws)
- Collectible 4: You get this from sorting heroes and villains — the insect-men and the shark-car are the only bad guys. (Chapter: Bending Laws)
- Sketching opportunity: At the Christmas tree lot, head to the picnic benches. (Chapter: Christmas Spirit)
- Collectible 5: At the Christmas tree lot, listen to the guitar singer, then talk to her twice and wait for her to then leave. Check the tree where she was. (Chapter: Christmas Spirit)
- Collectible 6: In Karen’s Room, get the CD Player working and check inside it. (Chapter: Screeching Tires)
Life is Strange 2 is available now on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.