It’s Stevivor’s Friendly Fire Show 207 with your co-hosts Ben Salter and Steve Wright!
We’re light on news and new games, but not topics! Here’s what was discussed:
- (0:00) How did our 360 not-back compat gaming go?
- (5:00) Steve got a dodgy Xbox Elite 2 controller from Telstra?
Drink your games!
- (8:00) Moondog has made a Saints Row beer
- There has actually been a lot of game booze. Have we had any? YES! Black Hops III beer, Fallout beer, Assassin’s Creed bourbon
- What about other video game merch?
PS5 Accolades retired
- (20:00) Did we even know they existed?
This week in delays
- (26:00) Marvel’s Midnight Suns
We’re always keen for your feedback, so feel free to take to the comments area or social media #friendlyfireshow hashtag to let us know what you think of the show. You can also email podcast [at] stevivor [.] com with your direct feedback and questions.
If you’re not subscribing to the Friendly Fire Show yet, you’ve got a couple options to correct that:
- Simply search for “Stevivor” on your podcast player of choice!
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- RSS feed
Thanks for listening, and if you like the show, consider rating and reviewing our podcast on your platform of choice!
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.