Need help catching 'em all?
The new Pokeball Peripheral can take the place of the Pokemon Go Plus peripheral, helping count your steps, catch Pokémon and automatically spinning Pokéstops.
How to pair the Pokeball Plus with Pokemon Go
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone,
- Open Pokémon Go.
- On the main screen, tap the Pokéball icon to open the menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Poké Ball Plus.
- Press the Control Stick of the Poké Ball Plus to make the accessory discoverable.
- A dialog box displays asking if you want to Enable Poké Ball Plus. Confirm.
If successful, the Poké Ball Plus icon in the game will become brighter and pressing the Control Stick on the Poké Ball Plus will cause it to vibrate.
You can then make sure Poké Ball Plus is being used while you’re playing Pokemon Go by clicking on the new Poke Ball icon in the top right of the screen
Pokemon Go and Let’s Go Guides
- Let’s Go exclusive Pokemon list
- How to connect Pokemon Let’s Go to Pokemon Go
- How to connect the Pokeball Plus with Pokemon Go
- Which Pokemon can you ride in Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee?
- Pokemon type guide
- How to redeem Mew from your Pokeball Plus
- How to use Pokemon Let’s Go to get Meltan in Pokemon Go
- Pokemon Let’s Go Daycare location
- Pokemon Let’s Go Costumes guide
- Pokemon Let’s Go Legendary Pokemon guide
- Pokemon Let’s Go Mega Evolution guide (where to find Mega Stones)
- Pokemon Let’s Go free Pokemon guide