How to find all the game's outfits.
Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee is available now, and we’re helping trainers find all the different outfits that you and your Pokemon buddy can wear.
We’ll update this as we find more — and if you’ve found an outfit we haven’t, let us know in the comments area, below! Let’s get to it!
Outfits are usually for you and your buddy both, but sometimes you’ll find one for your Trainer only. We’re showing off outfits in their entirety below, but you can mix and match! Here are the items you can equip, per character:
- Trainer: Hat, Outerwear, Pants, Shoes, Bags
- Pokemon Buddy: Hats, Glasses, Clothes, Accessories
How to change costumes in Pokemon Let’s Go
- Go to the menu.
- Select Bag.
- Select Clothing Trunk.
- Select Choose an outfit for [Pikachu/Eevee] or [Your Trainer name].
Pokemon Let’s Go Costumes
This is the default costume your Trainer will be wearing when you start the game. You can get a little Sports outfit almost immediately afterward in order to dress your buddy up to match!
- Location: Trainer – Obtained by default; Buddy – from your friend’s big sister in Pallet Town.
This makes you look like a sailor — fitting, really, for a trip on the S.S. Ann.
- Location: S.S. Ann, Vermilion City. Speak with the sailor directly outside the ship.
Team Rocket Set
When infiltrating Team Rocket’s secret hideout, why look like the part?
- Location: Team Rocket’s secret hideout – B1F, Celadon City. Once you activate the poster to go down into the hideout, stay on B1F and go directly down. There’s a Team Rocket member looking at a wall on the right of the corridor. Speak with her and she’ll give you the gear.
Pikachu (or Eevee) Set
Your Pokemon can dress up like you… and with this one, you can dress up like him or her! This is a trainer-only costume.
Depending on the version of the game you have, you’ll get a Pikachu or Eevee costume.
- Location: Pokemon Fan Club, Vermilion City. Speak with the Fan Club President and listen to his long story. It’s your reward for doing so.
Raichu (or Eeveelutions) Set
You can get your evolved Buddy set after maximising your bond of friendship with him or her.
Depending on the version of the game you have, you’ll get the evolved Raichu (Pikachu) or Eeveelutions (Eevee) costume.
- Location: Pokemon Fan Club, Vermilion City. Speak with the Fan Club President after maximising your bond of friendship. To do this, play with your Pokemon, feed it berries and pet it.
To get this costume, you must first defeat Team Rocket at the Silph Co. building in Saffron City. Once that’s done, you’re good to go!
- Location: Speak with Officer Jenny once you’ve cleared Silph Co. She’s in the northeast area of the city, to the right of the Pokémon Gym.
Need a nice suit for a formal occasion? The game’s got you covered.
- Location: Lavender Town, 1F Lavender Town Tower. Speak to the old woman on the sofa.
NEEEEEERD. (PS – Do you think Professor Oak’s assistant looks kinda cute in civilian attire?)
- Location: Route 15 travel building, top floor. Access this building by going to Fuchsia City then heading right (east). Speak to the lab assistant there, but be aware you need to have 50 Pokemon in your Pokedex.
You’ll get this outfit from the Warden alongside the Strong Push ST.
- Location: Fuchsia City, Warden’s House (to the right of the Pokemon Gym). You’ll need the Warden’s Gold Teeth for this — head a bit south of Fuchsia City towards Route 19 and you’ll get them from Team Rocket in a cutscene.
Team Rocket Blast Off Set
You’ll get this after you’ve obtained all 8 Pokemon Gym badges and defeat Team Rocket for the umpteenth (and last) time.
- Location: Pokemon Road. Part of normal progression.
Additional costume items for purchase
If you want to get additional items for your Pokémon Buddy, you can do so at the Celadon Department Store in Celedon City. Once inside, head to 5F: Accessory Market.
Here’s what’s for sale:
- Little Bows: 1,000 Coins each
- Fancy Bows: 2,000 Coins each
- Bandannas: 3,000 Coins each
- Flowers: 5,000 Coins each
- Glasses: Prices range between 5,000-12,000 Coins
- Sunglasses: 10,000 Coins each
- Diglett Cap: 50 Coins
- Hats: Prices range between 10,000-20,000 Coins
- Special Crown: 999,999 Coins (whoa!)
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee is available now on Nintendo Switch.
Pokemon Go and Let’s Go Guides
- Let’s Go exclusive Pokemon list
- How to connect Pokemon Let’s Go to Pokemon Go
- How to connect the Pokeball Plus with Pokemon Go
- Which Pokemon can you ride in Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee?
- Pokemon type guide
- How to redeem Mew from your Pokeball Plus
- How to use Pokemon Let’s Go to get Meltan in Pokemon Go
- Pokemon Let’s Go Daycare location
- Pokemon Let’s Go Costumes guide
- Pokemon Let’s Go Legendary Pokemon guide
- Pokemon Let’s Go Mega Evolution guide (where to find Mega Stones)
- Pokemon Let’s Go free Pokemon guide