Spyro Reignited Trilogy is out now, and some classic cheat codes still work across its remastered games.
Here’s what you can enter on either Xbox One or PS4 to enact a cheat. To enter any code, pause the game and then input whatever you’re after. For cosmetic codes, the changes can be turned off by entering the code a second time.
To instantly gain 99 lives, enter the following:
- PS4: R2, L2, R2, L2, Up, Up, Up, Up, Circle
- Xbox One: RT, LT, RT, LT, Up, Up, Up, Up, B
Feel like too much of Spyro exists on the Z plane? You can squash that.
- PS4: Left, Right, Left, Right, L2, R2, L2, R2, Square
- Xbox One: Left, Right, Left, Right, LT, RT, LT, RT, X
Big Head Mode
Want a gigantic head? Easy.
- PS4: Up, Up, Up, Up, R1, R1, R1, R1, Circle
- Xbox One: Up, Up, Up, Up, RB, RB, RB, RB, B
To change Spyro to a solid colour, enter the base code (per platform) and then perform a final button press that corresponds to the colour you’d like.
- PS4: Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Square, R1, R2, L1, L2, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, [FINAL]
- Xbox One: Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, X, RB, RT, LB, LT, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, [FINAL]
Final colour buttons
- Green: Triangle (PS4) or Y (Xbox One)
- Blue: X (PS4) or A (Xbox One)
- Pink: Square (PS4) or X (Xbox One)
- Red: Circle (PS4) or B (Xbox One)
- Yellow: Up (both)
- Black: Down (both)
- Purple: Right (both)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy is out now on Xbox One and PS4.