Avengers early access is on now, and Stevivor has used it to confirm both the real-world cost of in-game currency and the pricing on a number of cosmetics.
Avengers‘ in-game currency is called “Credits” and costs the following:
- 500 Credits: $7.45 AUD
- 2,000 Credits (plus 200 bonus Credits): $29.95 AUD
- 5,000 Credits (plus 1,000 bonus Credits): $ 79.95 AUD
- 10,000 Credits (plus 3,000 bonus Credits): $149.95 AUD
Here’s a handful of in-game cosmetics alongside their cost in Credits:
- Ms Marvel Legendary outfit: 1,400 Credits ($19.06 AUD)
- Ms Marvel Epic takedown: 1,200 Credits ($16.34 AUD)
- Ms Marvel Epic emote: 500 Credits ($7.45 AUD)
- Ms Marvel Rare emote: 250 Credits ($3.73 AUD)
- Ms Marvel Uncommon nameplate: 100 Credits ($1.49 AUD)
As previously detailed, each of Avengers’ free heroes will also have an optional $10 USD Challenge Card upon release.
What do you make of in-game currency and cosmetic costs?
Avengers heads to Windows PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Stadia where available from 4 September, though some will play from 1 September. A release on Xbox Series X and PS5 follow later in the year. We previewed it here.