It was a bit of a slow news week.
Stevivor’s Ben Salter and Steve Wright are back at it, keeping to their fortnightly schedule for Friendly Fire Show 167!
Here’s what the dynamic duo discussed this time around (and remember, you can watch in video form or listen to the regular ol’ podcast!):
- Anthem‘s fate is pretty sketchy
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
- Little Nightmares 2
- Goldeneye HD (and why it’ll never be released)
- Xbox controller quick sync tip
- Resident Evil Village is heavily inspired by Resident Evil 4
- Ratchet & Clank A Rift Apart coming in June for $125 AUD
- This week in games getting a current-gen update: Metro Exodus, Crash 4
- Exciting features coming to Xbox Series X/S, teases Microsoft
We’re always keen for your feedback, so feel free to take to the comments area or social media #friendlyfireshow hashtag to let us know what you think of the show. You can also email podcast [at] stevivor [.] com with your direct feedback and questions.
If you’re not subscribing to the Friendly Fire Show yet, you’ve got a couple options to correct that:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Simply search for “Stevivor” on your podcast player of choice!
- RSS feed
Thanks for listening, and if you like the show, consider rating and reviewing our podcast on your platform of choice!