Another month means another set of Xbox Game Pass Quests that become available to subscribers of the program. Here’s what to expect in August 2019.
A total of 1,200 Microsoft Rewards points can be earned between 1 August and 2 September, as follows. Microsoft Rewards points can be redeemed for rewards; as an example, $25 AUD of Microsoft Store credit can be grabbed for 23,600 points.
- Batman: Arkham Knight: Earn two achievements (200 Rewards points each)
- Metro Exodus, Metro Last Light, and Metro 2033 Redux: Earn one achievement in any of the Metro games (100 Rewards points)
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Doom, and Payday 2: Earn one achievement in each game (300 Rewards points)
- Ashes Cricket: Earn two achievements (100 Rewards points)
- Play Something New:
- Earn one achievement in any game within the “Play Something New” Collection (100 Rewards points)
- Summer of ID@Xbox: Earn three achievements in any of the Summer of ID@Xbox games (300 Rewards points)
- Mobile App: Sign-in to mobile app four times on four different days (100 Rewards points)
- Mobile App: Download an Xbox Game Pass title from the mobile app (100 Rewards points)
If you’re looking for some suggestions in terms of what to pick up and play, Xbox Australia has offered a range of titles to consider.
“As we enter the last 30 days of Winter here in Australia & New Zealand, here are five BIG titles you might want to try to fit in before its time to rediscover the sun,” an Xbox Australia rep wrote to Stevivor alongside the list, below.
- Gears of War 1-4: Not familiar with the Fenix family or want to relive one of the greatest storylines in gaming? Prepare for the launch of Gears 5 this September by playing the entire back catalogue! Available now.
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection: With the highly anticipated third installment in the franchise out this September 13, there’s no better time to loot your heart out with this compilation of the award-winning Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-sequel – build specifically for next gen consoles and available now.
- The Batman Return to Arkham Series: With Return to Arkham, Arkham Knight, Arkham Asylum and Arkham City all available right now in the library, there’s a wealth of Batman goodness to be discovered. This is a series that should be on everyone’s gaming bucket list
- Fallout 3 & 4: Ok, so there’s no chance you’re finishing both in a month…. but there’s plenty of time to get started and immerse yourself in one of the best action RPGs of all time!
- Halo 1-5: Never played the game that started it all? Take advantage of the last days of Winter and power through every installment to date – including the Halo 5. Get involved Spartan!
If you’ve not played some of those titles above, you can certainly use a couple in your Quests this month.
You can check out Xbox Game Pass August 2019 additions and removals right here.