If it’s not bleedingly obvious by this point, potential spoilers lie ahead in the form of alleged Trophy names and alleged descriptions.
The PSNProfile user, ZiggyPossum, doesn’t detail how they’ve come across the Trophy list — nor detailed the allocation of Gold, Silver and Bronze Trophies — but that hasn’t stopped the site’s users from speculating.
The alleged list is as follows:
- Until There’s None Left – Platinum
- What I Had to Do – conclude the story
- Survival Specialist – Learn All Skills
- Master of Weapons – Improve all weapons to the maximum
- Archivist – Find all the artifacts and journal entries
- Complete Set – Find all the cards
- Numismatist – Find all coins
- Ready For The Worst – Find All The Benches
- Mechanicist – Improve a weapon completely
- Expert – Learn a complete line of improvements
- Burglary – Open all safes
- Tourist – Visit all downtown Seattle locations
- Professional – Find all training manuals
- Survival Training – Learn 25 skills
- Thick Lead – Find all the weapons
- On the Field – Find 12 benches
- Tools of the Trade – Manufacture all the items
- Only at Gambiarra – Improve a Weapon
- Apprentice – Learn an improvement
- Basic Kit – Find 5 Collectible Cards
- In Great State – Find 5 coins
- Hidden Trophy –
- Hidden Trophy –
- Na Mosca – Get the best score in the bow and arrow game
- Relic of the Wise – Find the Weird Artifact
- So Great and So Small – Find the Recorded Ring
“Almost entirely based around collectibles and crafting” user StewartBros summarised. “Disappointing, really – was really hoping for a more imaginative list.”
We’re unable to comment upon The Last of Us Part 2 Trophies and therefore cannot confirm the veracity or falsity of the list at this time. What we can do however is point you in the direction of our review.
The Last of Us Part 2 is a PS4 exclusive due on 19 June.