Microsoft titles rocketed to the top of Amazon UK’s most pre-ordered games and peripherals during E3 2015.
Both top spots on the list were taken up by Microsoft titles and both were titles trading on nostalgia. In number one spot was Rare Replay and number two was Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. Four of the items on the list are Microsoft exclusives, one is a Sony exclusive and the remainder are third party titles available across multiple platforms.
The full list, courtesy of MCV UK is below.
1, Rare Replay, Microsoft
2. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Microsoft
3. Doom, Bethesda
4. Dishonored 2, Bethesda
5. Final Fantasy VII Remake, Square Enix
6. Gears of War 4, Microsoft
7. South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Ubisoft
8. Horizon Zero Dawn, Sony
9. Dishonored Definitive Edition, Bethesda
10. Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller, Microsoft
Titles that had already been revealed also saw significant increases in pre-orders with Forza 6 and Star Wars: Battlefront increasing 1005 and 857 percent respectively.
What have you pre-ordered?