Microsoft is now taking Australian pre-orders for its newest wearable, the Microsoft Band.
Marketed in other regions as the Microsoft Band 2, this will be the first time the wearable will be officially available in the country.
Here are some product highlights:
- With all-new sensors and features, and backed by the power of Microsoft Health, your fitness and wellness goals take centre stage with Microsoft Band 2. Plus, it’s easy to stay in touch with email, text, and calendar alerts delivered right to your wrist.
- Continuous heart rate monitor tracks heart rate, calorie burn, and sleep quality.
- Tracking for running, biking, golf, and more.
- Email, text, calendar, and call alerts on the go.
- 11 sensors, including GPS, UV monitor, and barometer.
- Full-colour curved display.
- Works with Windows Phone, Android, and iPhone.
- Available in 3 size: Small, Medium and Large.
You can also check it out in action thanks to this review by Windows Central:
The device will set you back $379.99 AUD and can be pre-ordered here.
The links above are offered through Microsoft’s affiliate program, meaning we get a bit of cash if you use ’em. Don’t feel pressured to, though.