Here are the well-deserving games...
The Melbourne International Queer Games Festival has announced its 2021 winners, and we’ve got the well-deserving recipients below.
The winners below were detailed over Twitter in an awards ceremony that’s just wrapped up.
Winners are as follows:
- Gold: Winter
- An interactive fiction about sex, trans insecurity, and a girl with a skull for a face.
- Silver: Cover Me In Leaves
- An interactive fiction game about queerness and small towns.
- Bronze: Minotaur Hotel
- A gay romance visual novel where you meet the legendary minotaur and manage a magical hotel.
- Bronze: What’s your gender?
- Journey through a labyrinth, exploring terms and concepts related to gender and identity.
- Technical Achievement: 湯圓 [tong jyun]
- A little chat about cooking and culture.
- Emerging Developer: Parcels and Pollen
- Be a rabbit. Sell flowers. Make friends!
Congratulations to the above winners, all 22 shortlisted titles and the 57 games showcased as part of the event.
A high majority of the showcased games can all be played/viewed from the MWGF website.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.