Just ahead of PAX AUS.
The Melbourne Esports Conference 2018 was today detailed by the Esports Games Association Australia (EGAA),
Timed for Melbourne International Games Week, the Esports conference will take place at the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre on 25 October, starting at 1.00pm AEDT.
A full event schedule is as follows (with all times in AEDT):
- 1.00pm: Welcome Address- Presented by Nick Vanzetti, Managing Director, ESL Australia
- 1.20pm: State of the Scene – Market Update from Nielsen – Presented by Shane Mattiske, Managing Director, Nielsen Sports
- 2.20pm: Game Developers and Esports; What Makes a Great Esports Title? – Ron Curry, CEO, IGEA; Ed Harradine, Director, Bodacity; Garth Midgley, Managing Director, GOATi Entertainment; Casey Thomas, CEO Dark Shadow Studios; Alex Blaikie, Lead Developer, Gadget Games
- 3.20pm: Networking Break
- 3.45pm: Sports and Esports – Jeremy Loeliger, CEO, NBL; Mathew Jessep, Director, DWF Australia; David Harris, Managing Director, Guinevere Capital
- 4.45pm: EGAA Update & Closing Remarks
- 5.00pm: Conference Close
Networking drinks follow at GG EZ from 5.30pm.
Tickets and further information can be found here.