Get ready to rumble.
Fornite Tournaments will be available to all with the release of the game’s v6.10 update.
In-game Tournaments will be available inside Fortnite: Battle Royale‘s Events section and will take place on scheduled dates and times. Scores are wiped at the start of a tournament, and players are tasked to score “as many points as possible.” Victorious players who gain points through match placement and eliminations will be awarded with “a shiny pin” for their efforts.
The current Tournament schedule is as follows (add a day into the future for here in Australia):
- Alpha Tournament (Solo): 16-21 October
- Beta Tournament (Duo): 23-25 October
- Friday Night Fortnite (Squad): 19 October to 30 November
- Salty Springs Cup (Solo): 27-31 October
- Tomato Temple Cup (Duo): 28 October to 1 November
Good luck if you plan to take part.
Fortnite is currently available on Windows PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch, iOS and Android devices.