Ah, ambiguous patch notes — gotta love ’em. This time, it’s Days Gone going vague with a list of bug fixes that aren’t detailed.
Here’s the changelog for Days Gone patch 1.05:
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Days Gone version 1.05
- Added stuttering and lag fixes
- Days Gone 1.05 improved framerate drop issues
- Various performance and stability improvements
- Added fixes for glitches with Days Gone 1.05
- Added minor bug fixes and changes
We trashed Days Gone for myriad bugs and derivative gameplay systems in our review — from the look of the above, only the framerate issue was specifically addressed. We’ll boot up the game and try to figure out if things like hit detection have been corrected as well.
Days Gone is currently available on PS4.