Not long now.
The Bard’s Tale 4 Director’s Cut will head to a variety of platforms starting in August, inXile today confirmed.
The first will be available digitally on Windows PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One and PS4 from 27 August, with physical editions available in Australia on Xbox One and PS4 from 6 September.
New features of The Bard’s Tale 4: Director’s Cut include:
- A new end-game chapter that adds hours of additional content
- New enemies, items, and weapons, including dwarven master-crafted weapons
- Thousands of fixes and improvements across the game
- Refined and more feature-rich UI
- More class/gender character creation options
- Rebalanced combat and encounters
- Additional difficulty settings
- Full gamepad support across all platforms
The Bard’s Tale 4: Director’s Cut heads to Windows PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One and PS4 from 27 August. It will be available as part of the Xbox Game Pass programs on both Xbox One and PC.