Congratulations to all the winners!
The BAFTA Games Awards 2021 took place overnight, and we’ve got the skinny on which games, developers and performers walked away with awards.
Here’s who won what.
- Best Game: Hades
- British Game: Sackboy: A Big Adventure
- Animation: The Last of Us Part 2
- Artistic Achievement: Hades
- Audio Achievement: Ghost of Tsushima
- Debut Game: Carrion
- Evolving Game: Sea of Thieves
- Family Game: Sackboy: A Big Adventure
- Game Beyond Entertainment: Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Game Design: Hades
- Multiplayer Game: Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Music: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Narrative: Hades
- Original Property: Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition
- Performer in a Leading Role: Laura Bailey as Abby in The Last of Us Part 2
- Performer in a Supporting Role: Logan Cunningham as Hades, Achilles, Poseidon, Asterius, Charon, and the Storyteller in Hades
- EE Game of the Year (Voted by the Public): The Last of Us Part 2
Just like Stevivor’s own Game of the Year Awards for 2020, Hades walked away the biggest winner. What do you make of the list above?
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.