Pokemon Let’s Go has exclusive Pokemon depending on the version you buy. This guide will help you decide which game to buy: Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu or Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee.
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu exclusive Pokemon
Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee exclusive Pokemon
How to obtain exclusive Pokémon across either game
Don’t forget that you can pair your copy of Pokémon Let’s Go with Pokémon Go on iOS and Android — if you have a Pokémon on mobile, you can transfer it over to Switch.
Moreover, Pokémon Let’s Go offers trading, so you can catch some exclusive Pokémon inside your game and trade them with a friend who’s playing the other version. Share and share alike, eh?
Pokemon Go and Let’s Go Guides
- Let’s Go exclusive Pokemon list
- How to connect Pokemon Let’s Go to Pokemon Go
- How to connect the Pokeball Plus with Pokemon Go
- Which Pokemon can you ride in Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee?
- Pokemon type guide
- How to redeem Mew from your Pokeball Plus
- How to use Pokemon Let’s Go to get Meltan in Pokemon Go
- Pokemon Let’s Go Daycare location
- Pokemon Let’s Go Costumes guide
- Pokemon Let’s Go Legendary Pokemon guide
- Pokemon Let’s Go Mega Evolution guide (where to find Mega Stones)
- Pokemon Let’s Go free Pokemon guide