Stevivor’s Game of the Year (GOTY) awards continue and today’s award is for best virtual reality (VR) or augmented reality (AR) game of 2018.
Honourable mentions in this category go to the aforementioned Tetris Effect alongside Moss (Windows PC via Oculus Rift, HTC Vive; PS4 via PlayStation VR) and Creed: Rise to Glory (Windows PC via Oculus Rift, HTC Vive; PS4 via PlayStation VR).
Stevivor GOTY Awards 2018
We’ll announce a new winner each day in the lead up to 2019!
- Multiplayer: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Racing/Sports: Forza Horizon 4
- Strategy: Sid Meier’s Civilization VI on Switch
- RPG: Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey
- Action/Adventure: Spider-Man
- VR/AR: ASTRO BOT: Rescue Mission
- Mobile: Florence
- Switch: Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee
- PS4: God of War
- Xbox One: Forza Horizon 4
- PC: Two Point Hospital
- Indie: Minit
- Ongoing: Destiny 2
- Best Direction: Forza Horizon 4
- Game of the Year: God of War