Every single bit of information we've learned from DICE today about Battlefield 5.
Stevivor was in attendance at EA’s Battlefield 5 reveal, and we’ve got in-depth information on what to expect with the new military shooter.
Battlefield 5 reveal trailer
First, check out the game’s reveal trailer if you haven’t already. It’s pretty good.
“Everything in that trailer is something you can do in the game,” Design Director Daniel Verlin stressed. How many different mechanics can you pick out from the above?
That aside, let’s get to everything that DICE confirmed today – and there’s a lot. Maybe grab a cup of coffee, eh?
Battlefield 5: All you need to know
- You say it, “Battlefield 5” but are supposed to write it as “Battlefield V”
- Battlefield 5 takes place during World War II
- Battlefield 5 has 3 modes: War Stories, Combined Arms and multiplayer
- Here’s how Battlefield 5’s gameplay loop has changed
- Battlefield 5 confirmed locales include Norway, France and Africa
- Battlefield 5 ditches the Premium Pass so everyone gets new content
- Battlefield 5 Tides of War system will release new, free content instead of Premium Pass
- Battlefield 5 new company system provides tons of customisation
- Battlefield 5’s fortifications and towing are its gameplay-changing features
- Battlefield 5 has three separate release dates
- Battlefield 5 doesn’t have a battle royale mode yet, but easily could
Stevivor was flown to London, England by EA for the Battlefield 5 reveal.