A special sale, timed for E3, will offer the following discounts:
- $199 USD for 500GB Xbox One S console
- $249 USD for 1TB Xbox One S bundles
- $449 USD for Xbox One X console
- Up to 75% off select games including first-time discounts on newly released titles such as Monster Hunter: World, Sea of Thieves and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1 USD
- $10 USD off controllers
The Xbox One X is normally priced at $499 USD in America.
The sale starts 7 June in North America; we’re checking to see if Aussies should expect similar discounts. We’ll update this post as we learn more.