Update: Look, we’ll be honest here and admit we have no idea how most of the clues Telstra provided equated to the pages with Xbox Series Xs on them, but that doesn’t matter. What does is that all ten consoles have been claimed.
Didn’t win one? You can still pre-order…
Original story: Xbox All Access Australia pre-orders will commence 22 September for no upfront payment, Telstra today confirmed at the same time it detailed a contest that puts 10 Xbox Series X consoles up for grabs.
“Telstra has hidden ten Xbox Series X consoles in virtual locations for eagle-eyed fans to find, with one clue to each of the locations dropped on the promotion page,” Telstra advised, also confirming the virtual locations — a godsend for us Victorians still in lockdown — will be announced as they’re found.
“The first ten hunters who successfully identify one of the virtual locations and the clue to that virtual location will get their hands on the equivalent of an Xbox All Access package from Telstra, including Xbox Series X as well as a 24-month membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.”
Full terms and conditions can be found here — the same place clues for Telstra’s ‘X Marks the Spot’ promotion will be divulged. We’ve got them all for you below:
- Messy slurp without first rinsing gets us rewards
- The first awestruck, fierce legends before ten amateurs led to a different competition
- We’ve come a long way since Emily Valentine tied up her boots
- Running out of time to master Call Me Maybe on Just Dance (can’t explain why yet tho)
- What is that place which cradles the iron, born of the forge. After tired and tried days on the battlefield? My axe rests here
- The dandy dropped 500 to shout us a writing tool, but he’s still a great boss among the birds
- Learning to fly is hard, but we’ve been looking into it, and you’ll never hear us say you shouldn’t get involved
- Broccoli mixed with football to focus on the task at hand
- Sounds like 100 takers in this seafaring game
- Navigating initially north by north, a simple changing service
As previously advised, Xbox All Access Australia is set at $33 AUD/month for 24 months for an Xbox Series X, and $46 AUD/month for 24 months for an Xbox Series X. We’ve found the finance program to actually save customers money as compared to buying a console and 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate outright.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.