A new video shows off World War Z‘s multiplayer modes, summarised as PvPvZ — player versus player versus zombie — by Saber Interactive.
“What separates PvPvE in World War Z from other multiplayer games is the zombie swarm, which storms the arena throughout the match, forcing players to battle both each other and the undead and allowing the tide of the fight to turn in an instant,” Saber Interactive said in an accompanying press release.
Multiplayer modes include the likes of:
- Scavenge Raid: players race to secure resources across the map to win
- Vaccine Hunt: players must pick up and hold an object to earn points for the team.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points
Check out the video below.
World War Z is planned for a 2019 release on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.