Remedy has detailed Quantum Break‘s time powers in behind-closed-doors sessions at Gamescom.
Thanks to DualShockers, we can confirm the following powers:
- Time Blast: it breaks time in a focused area with destructive results.
- Time Rush: it allows running while time is frozen, escaping mortal danger.
- Time Dodge: a quick dash out of harm’s way.
- Time Shield: a protective bubble that can deflect bullets.
- Time Stop: freezes time in a focused area, including opponents and objects.
Quantum Break stars The Following‘s Shawn Ashmore (above) and Lost‘s Dominic Monaghan. It will be available on Xbox One from 5 April.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.