Get ready to transfer.
Pokemon Home pricing was today detailed, revealing the transfer service will cost three times as much as the current service, Pokemon Bank.
Pokemon Home pricing
Pricing is below:
- One month: $4.49 AUD, $2.00 USD
- Three months: $7.99 AUD, $4.99 USD
- One year: $24.99 AUD, $15.99 USD
At present, a one-year 3DS-exclusive Pokemon Bank subscription is priced at $5 USD.
Pokemon Home basic plan features
- Moving Pokemon from Pokemon Bank: Unavailable
- Number of Pokemon that can be deposited: 30
- Number of Pokemon that can be placed in the Wonder Box at once: 3
- Number of Pokemon that can be placed in the GTS at once: 1
- Room Trade: Participate
- Judge Function: Unavailable
Pokemon Home premium plan features
- Moving Pokemon from Pokemon Bank: Available
- Number of Pokemon that can be deposited: 6,000
- Number of Pokemon that can be placed in the Wonder Box at once: 10
- Number of Pokemon that can be placed in the GTS at once: 3
- Room Trade: Participate and host
- Judge Function: Available
The service also has differences between its Nintendo Switch and mobile phone versions; at the moment, you won’t be able to move Pokemon with Pokemon: Let’s Go or Pokemon Sword and Shield on mobile phone, but you will be able to on Switch. It also appears that Pokemon Go transfers will be unavailable at launch.
Pokemon Bank goes free to aid in transfer
Players will be able to use Pokemon Bank for free for one month as part of the transition.
“To commemorate the release of Pokémon Home, we will make Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter available at no cost for a one-month period after Pokémon Home is released,” The Pokémon Company advised. “You’ll be able to bring Pokémon from various Pokémon series games using Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter. Once you’ve got your Pokémon in Pokémon Bank, you’ll then be able to move them to Pokémon Home.”
For more on the service, head here.
Pokemon Home is set to launch next month, February 2020.