Star Trek Picard episodes 2-5 have been named and detailed, and we’ve got that information for you should you wish to view it.
Season 1 episode 2 & 3 have both titles and synopses, while episodes 4 & 5 only have titles. All that information is below — and as you can expect, slight spoilers lie ahead.
- Episode 2: Maps and Legends
- Synopsis: Picard begins investigating the mystery of Dahj as well as what her very existence means to the Federation. Without Starfleet’s support, Picard is left leaning on others for help, including Dr. Agnes Jurati and an estranged former colleague, Raffi Musiker. Meanwhile, hidden enemies are also interested in where Picard’s search for the truth about Dahj will lead.
- Episode 3: The End is the Beginning
- Synopsis: Completely unaware of her special nature, Soji continues her work and captures the attention of the Borg cube research project’s executive director. After rehashing past events with a reluctant Raffi, Picard seeks others willing to join his search for Bruce Maddox, including pilot and former Starfleet officer Cristóbal Rios (Santiago Cabrera).
- Episode 4: Absolute Candor
- Episode 5: Stardust City Rag
Star Trek: Picard debuts on CBS All Access in the USA and Crave in Canada on 23 January, followed by a 24 January release on Amazon Prime Video elsewhere in the world. Australians can expect new episodes weekly on a Friday.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.