Ready those wallets.
Overwatch LEGO Australian pricing and availability were recently confirmed.
Available in Australia from 1 January 2019, here’s what you can expect (and for what price):
- Watchpoint: Gibraltar playset ($139.99 AUD)
- Included figures: Mercy, Reaper, Pharah, Winston
- Bastion ($89.99 AUD)
- D.Va & Reinhardt ($59.99 AUD)
- Dorado Showdown playset ($49.99 AUD)
- Included figures: McCree, Reaper, Soldier 76
- Hanzo vs. Genji ($39.99 AUD)
- Tracer vs. Widowmaker ($19.99 AUD)
We’ll update this post if more sets are detailed. Some imagery is below.
What do you make of the first wave of Overwatch LEGO?
Overwatch itself is currently available on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4. A new Hero, Ashe, was recently announced at last weekend’s BlizzCon.