Mass Effect: Andromeda will receive future patches addressing gay male romance options alongside character animations, developer BioWare today confirmed.
Taking to the BioWare blog, Aaron Flynn identified the areas his team will focus on improving. They include:
- More options and variety in the character creator
- Improvements to hair and general appearance for characters
- Ongoing improvements to cinematic scenes and animations
- Improvements to male romance options for Scott Ryder
- Adjustments to conversations with Hainly Abrams
In our look back at the franchise, Stevivor found that gay male romance options are limited to four individuals across the series’ four games.
Andromeda‘s first patch arrives this Thursday, and already fixes a number of issues as identified by players. Timeframes for the additional patches were not detailed.