The Jackbox Party Pack 7 was confirmed for a mid-October release on Windows PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch.
Available from 15 October, the pack contains the following new games (and one sequel!):
- Quiplash 3: A head-to-head battle of the wits as you write hilarious responses to quirky prompts while everyone else votes for their favorite! (3-8 players)
- The Devils and the Details: The collaborative chaos game where you’re a family of devils working together to survive in suburbia. Can you handle the daily torture of human life? (3-8 players)
- Champ’d Up: The drawing fighting game where you get to create absurd characters that will battle each other over unusual titles. Can you take down the heavy favorite? (3-8 players)
- Talking Points: The make-it-up-as-you-go public-speaking game. Give a speech responding to picture slides you’ve never seen before or be the Assistant and approve pictures as fast as you can. Just keep talking whether it makes sense or not! (3-8 players)
- Blather ‘Round: The pop culture guessing game. Describe your secret prompt with a very limited vocabulary and hope that someone can figure it out in time. (2-6 players)
You can get a taste of the new games below, though I’d admitted most excited for Quiplash 3.
The Jackbox Party Pack 7 heads to Windows PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch from 15 October.