Bargain lovers rejoice, a huge selection of games on PSN have had prices slashed until 15 July as part of the “Summer of Digital” campaign. While the season might be wrong, the discounts still apply to the Australian Playstation Store. Some of the highlights include:
- Super Mega Baseball – 40% off (my favourite baseball game, check out the review)
- Guacamelee! Super Turbo CE – 50% off
- Terraria – 50% off
- Frozen Synapse Prime – 50% off
- Beyond Good and Evil HD – 60% off
- Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes – 60% off
- Batman: Arkham City and Arkham Origins DLC – 70% off
- Battlefield 4 DLC – 50% off
- Borderlands series DLC – 70% off
- Dragon Age: Origins DLC – 70% off
- Fallout 3 DLC – 90% off
- Far Cry 4 DLC – 50% off
- Mass Effect 3 DLC – 70% off
You can find the full lists over at the Playstation Blog.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.