In good ol' Australian dollarydoos.
Gran Turismo 7 is now available on PS4 and PS5, and with its release comes microtransactions that players can choose to take up. This post details the pricing of said microtransactions.
As per the PlayStation Store, here’s what in-game credits will cost you in real-world Australian dollars:
- 100,000 Credits: $3.75 AUD
- 250,000 Credits: $7.55 AUD
- 750,000 Credits: $14.95 AUD
- 2,000,000 Credits: $29.95 AUD
As VGC points out, that means a current list of available cars can cost close to $60 AUD, depending on what your after and due to the nature of the available packs — most cars will require you to purchase multiple Credit packs, with Credits likely left over after your transactions. Examples are as follows:
- Audi R18 TDI ’11: 3,000,000 credits in GT 7 ($$52.45 AUD)
- Aston Martin Vulcan ’16: 3,300,000 credits in GT 7 ($59.90 AUD)
- McLaren P1 GTR ’16: 3,600,000 credits in GT 7 ($59.90 AUD)
Players can, of course, earn Credits through gameplay.
Gran Turismo 7 is available now on PS4 and PS5.
4 March 2022
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.