God of War‘s photo mode is now enabled, thanks to a new patch by developer Sony Santa Monica.
The mode is accessible via the Options menu, or by enabling access via the Touch Pad in settings.
Five customisable tabs become available in photo mode:
- Camera: Adjust the Field of View, Focal Length, and Camera Roll.
- Aperture: Adjust the Depth of Field, Focus Distance, and F-Stop.
- Filters: Adjust the Film Grain, Exposure, Filter, and Filter Intensity options.
- Borders: Add a Vignette and adjust the Vignette Intensity, and Vignette Falloff. This includes a variety of Border styles and the official God of War logo.
- Characters: Toggle the visibility of Kratos, Atreus, and all other characters in the scene. Added the ability to change Kratos and Atreus’s facial expressions.
You can head to the PlayStation Blog (or look above) to see the photo mode in action.
Are you keen on trying out the new, free mode? Why or why not?
God of War is available now on PS4. We reviewed the game here.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.