The Ghost of Tsushima Legends Raid will be released to the wild on 30 October, but you’ll need to source your own co-op friends as matchmaking isn’t supported.
The Raid, titled The Tale of Iyo, will require four players and also has a KI gear requirement of 100. Developer Sucker Punch recommends, “finishing all Story missions, and replaying Story and Survival on higher difficulties to get higher level gear” in order to meet the latter requirement.
Sucker Punch also advised that it’s rolled out a small Legends patch that’s addressed some minor bugs, as follows:
- Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armour dye from appearing in New Game+.
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial.
- Added support for PlayStation Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends.
- Various bug and crash fixes.
Ghost of Tsushima is currently available on PS4 and heads to PS5 via backwards compatibility (with Game Boost) on 12 November.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.