We've all the winners in one place.
The Game Awards 2019 has just begun, and this page will track all of the event’s big winners.
We’ll of course be updating this page as The Game Awards deals out its prizes. If you’d prefer to watch the event live, you can do so here. Update: The awards program has finished and all winners can be found below!
The Game Awards 2019 winners
- Game of the Year: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Best Action Game: Devil May Cry 5
- Best Action/Adventure Game: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Best Role-Playing Game: Disco Elysium
- Best Fighting Game: Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Best Family Game: Luigi’s Mansion 3
- Best VR/AR Game: Beat Saber
- Best Mobile Game: Call of Duty Mobile
- Best Strategy Game: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Games For Impact: GRIS
- Best Game Direction: Death Stranding
- Best E-Sports: League of Legends
- Best Narrative: Disco Elysium
- Best Art Direction: Control
- Best Independent Game: Disco Elysium
- Best Sports/Racing: Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
- Best Multiplayer Game: Apex Legends
- Best Ongoing Game: Fortnite
- Best Community Support: Destiny 2
- Best Score/Music: Death Stranding
- Best Audio Design: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Best Performance: Mads Mikkelsen, Death Stranding
- Fresh Indie Developer: ZA/UM, Disco Elysium
- Best Esports Player: Bugha
- Best Esports Coach: Zonic
- Best Esports Team: G2 Esports
- Best Esports Host: Sjokz
- Best Esports Event: League of Legends World Championship 2019
- Best Content Creator: Shroud
Congratulations to all the winners!
If you’re still in the mood for game awards, make sure to check out Stevivor’s GOTY 2019 awards too.