The Overwatch League All-Star Game has today been detailed by Activision Blizzard.
Twelve fan-selected players across the League’s Pacific and Atlantic Divisions will meet on 27 August, competing in skill challenges before a head-to-head battle.
Here’s who’s playing as part of the event:
Atlantic Division All-Stars
- Seong-Hyun “Jjonak” Bang, New York Excelsior, Support
- Jong-Ryeol “Saebyeolbe” Park, New York Excelsior, Offense
- Do-Hyeon “Pine” Kim, New York Excelsior, Flex
- Yeon-Jun “Ark” Hong, New York Excelsior, Support
- Jae-Hyeok “Carpe” Lee, Philadelphia Fusion, Offense
- Jae-Hui “Gesture” Hong, London Spitfire, Tank
Pacific Division All-Stars
- Chan-Hyung “Fissure” Baek, Los Angeles Gladiators, Tank
- Scott “Custa” Kennedy, Los Angeles Valiant, Support
- Seyeon “Geguri” Kim, Shanghai Dragons, Tank
- Byung-Sun “Fleta” Kim, Seoul Dynasty, Offense
- Je-Hong “Ryujehong” Ryu, Seoul Dynasty, Flex
- Brandon “Seagull” Larned, Dallas Fuel, Flex
That’s right — our boy Scott ‘Custa’ Kennedy was selected for the All-Star event. Custa was also recently announced as a member of Team Australia for the Overwatch World Cup.
Further details about the Overwatch League All-Star Game will be announced soon, Blizzard has advised.
Overwatch is available now on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.