The Elder Scrolls Online Elsweyr will bring a year-long story to the game called The Season of the Dragon, Bethesda today confirmed
As you might expect from the name, the content will add dragons to ESO.
Set to kick off on 4 June, Elsweyr will include “even more content than previous Chapters, including the huge new zone of Elsweyr, home of the Khajiit, and a new class – the Necromancer,” Bethesda confirmed. The content will also be available early, on 20 May to be exact, for those who’ve pre-purchased.
Bethesda’s said players should expect the following content as part of Elsweyr:
- A gigantic new zone, Elsweyr, similar in size and scope to last year’s Summerset zone
- An epic main story quest line with around 30 hours of new adventures that ties into the Season of the Dragon, plus tons of new side quests and exploration
- A powerful new Class: The Necromancer, the most requested addition from the community
- A challenging new 12-player Trial: Sunspire
- Colossal new World Events: Dragon Attacks
- A vast amount of unique Delves, Public Dungeons, and stand-alone quests, as well as a host of updates and quality-of-life improvements
The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr heads to Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4 on 4 June.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.