The Doom Slayer is back.
Doom Eternal was showcased at Bethesda’s E3 2019 press conference alongside a Collector’s Edition and confirmation of its release date.
First, the game’s new story trailer was shown off — it’s below.
“Doom Eternal puts you in control of the Doom Slayer as you blow apart new and classic demons with powerful weapons in unbelievable and never-before-seen worlds,” Bethesda said of the title. “Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power as you rip and tear your way across dimensions with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat.”
A Collector’s Edition was also detailed today and includes:
- Doom Eternal game and Steelbook
- Year One Pass (with 2 story-based expansions)
- “The Gift of Argent Power” lithograph
- Doom and Doom Eternal lossless digital soundtracks
- Lore book
- Wearable Doom Slayer helmet
Finally, the game’s release date was confirmed.
Doom Eternal is planned for a 22 November release date on Windows PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch.