Krispy Kreme has launched a series of retro games to accompany a limited-time range of retro doughnuts.
The ‘event’ is called Throwback Party and runs from today until 29 May. Those who’re keen to try out the mobile titles can do so via Facebook and Instagram, but we’ll do you one better with direct links to the games, as follows:
- Cookie Dough’s Krispy Kart: Fans can get behind the wheel go-kart-style and race their way through rolls of dough.
- Finger Bun Fighter: Players will hit the virtual streets and kick their way through the icing.
- Fairy Bread Fantasy: Gamers can live out their childhood fantasy in this magical platform game.
- Choc Brownie Batter Bash: This puzzle game will have fans smashing their way through chunks of chocolate.
Note that you’ll need to access the above links via mobile device.
Scores across the four games will be tracked on a leaderboard; those with the highest scores have the opportunity to win prizes as follows:
- 1st Prize – 1 year’s supply of Krispy Kreme
- 2nd Prize – 6 month’s supply of Krispy Kreme
- 3rd Prize – 3 month’s supply of Krispy Kreme
It’s unclear if there are three prizes per game, or if not, how Krispy Kreme will decide how to allocate those positions. Go ask the company on social for more information if you’re interested.
While the retro games are obviously available online, the doughnut component of Krispy Kreme’s Throwback Party event are available in NSW, VIC, QLD and WA stores alongside online delivery and 7-Eleven stores nationally.