A Destiny 2 Shadowkeep content roadmap has today been released by Bungie, detailing when players can head into its new Raid alongside other activities.
Destiny 2 will split its content into seasons, with all content in the Season of the Undying free as part of the Shadowkeep expansion itself. Content as part of the Season of the Undying, running from October into December, is as follows:
- 5 October: Shadowkeep raid launch.
- 8 October: Hero and Legend Nightmare Hunts.
- 15 October: Master Nightmare Hunts, Iron Banner returns.
- 22 October: Leviathan’s Breath Exotic Quest.
- 29 October: New Dungeon, new Momentum Control PvP mode.
- 29 October: Divinity Exotic Quest.
- 29 October to 19 November: Festival of the Lost.
- 5 November: First raid challenge.
- 19 November: Vex Offensive: Final Assault.
Shadowkeep will be available from 1 October; Destiny 2 is available now on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4; it will also head to Stadia in November.