The PlayStation Store Easter Sale is now available, offering up to 68% off PS3, PS4, PlayStation VR and PS Vita titles.
Well, the Store says “up to 60%” but we’ve found a couple deals that are even better than that.
You can head here to see all available deals, but here’s a couple great bargains we’ve spotted:
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins: $54.95 AUD (45% off)
- Nier Automata: $47.95 AUD (52% off)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition: $24.95 AUD (68% off)
- Grand Theft Auto V: $39.95 AUD (60% off)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: $24.95 AUD (67% off)
- Call of Duty: WWII: $74.95 AUD (25% off)
- Star Wars Battlefront II: $39.95 AUD (60% off)
Any other great deals you’re interested in? Sound off in the comments area, below.
The PlayStation Store Easter Sale is only for a limited time, so get in there quick.